Konu: Divorce
Mesajı Okuyun
Old 28-09-2006, 11:47   #36
Tiocfaidh

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan I.C.H
lastly, would you be so kind as to stop adressing people as "mister", it is relly disturbing.
your sincerely,
info@hamle.av.tr

I didn't know that I was being disturbing while calling you Mister, this is what modern people use to call other modern people while addressing. Anyway, I'm sorry for disturbing you(although i don't know the reason why you were disturbed..)

Alıntı:

if both parties agree to divorce, one of them may not be present at the court...

We are talking about two parties who submitted to the court that they both agreed on divorcing in their petitions, but not about any other reason stated in Turkish Civil Code. In this kind of case that's brought in court after parties agreed, husband and wife both have to be present in the court so that the judge can listen to their seriousness level at divorcing and the points they agreed on.

Please, you read my sentences more carefully and check the article 166/3's lines about agreed divorcements by both parties.

Alıntı:

as honorary hirsch said, do not blame the law but your knowledge if you think that the law prevents you from defending interests of your client.

As my grandfather always said, do not humiliate the other one if he/she defends the opposing camp of your case or disagrees on something with you(like naming him or her as looking into the matter norrow mindedly). It's you who should be humiliated if you are acting arrongant.

I'm stopping here because I don't want to personalize the discussion between you and me, I drop by this forum section just for advising foreign people who ask questions about Turkish law. But to lecture a Turkish citizen(who is as old almost as my father) about how to act politely and gently is not my business here.

Your sincerely, Dear I.C.H