Konu: Pgd
Mesajı Okuyun
Old 14-01-2005, 05:35   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan

sorry we live in Turkey, Basicly my husbands son is trying, through the courts to get money from us to attend university, we have been three times to court and so far he has been told he has to work however, he is repeating college, his sister finishes university this year and he will be due to start, my husband and my father in-law have paid for the daughters university and I am sure the son thinks that his sisters was paid so he can now have his paid, they are due in court next month, my husband does not work but, we have a furnished house and just bought a minibus for a small buisness we are starting, can the son make us sell any of our assets to force us to pay for him to attend university?. his mother is working has a good wage and has no other resposibilities, the house is hers so she has no rental to pay it was given to her in the divorce settlement.
sorry to ramble on but I feel I can lose everything I have worked all my life for to a boy who doesn't even speak to either me or his father
thanking you
PGD