Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Help with Property

Yanıt
Old 14-06-2006, 15:55   #1
Zippy

Varsayılan Help with Property

Unfortunately my dad has passed away (turkish citizen) and I know that he has property and accounts in Turkey yet I am in the UK. I am his next of kin and I am trying to locate his property in Turkey. Can anyone advise me of how to go about this? Lawyers need more info from me but I have none to give! Does Turkey not have a register for people who own propety...? Should I have any other concerns and what else should I be doing to help locate his property?
Old 23-06-2006, 16:07   #2
Tiocfaidh

Varsayılan

First let me to say my condolences about your father

Of course Turkiye has registrer for keeping the records of the owners of real properties. But these records are mainly kept in the provinces where the properties exist in. It wouldn't be difficult to locate the property of your father if you (at least)knew in which region of Turkiye that property is. Turkiye is on a very large surface area and it's not that easy to locate where a property is unless you know in which region is it in.

Anyway, you can ask about locating it in the general directorship of property registrations in Ankara. It'll be a bit difficult but i don't think that it's impossible, either
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Need information regarding divorce and property Bill Turkish Law 6 08-03-2010 18:41
Property Deeds Konuk Turkish Law 6 14-11-2007 00:16
Property Purchase Problem Konuk Turkish Law 10 15-11-2006 15:57
Restitution Of Property Rights Shebnem Turkish Law 1 14-02-2005 00:02
New Property Law Zeytin Turkish Law 0 27-11-2004 10:26

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04035807 saniyede 13 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.