Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Visa Negligence

Yanıt
Old 05-08-2010, 01:23   #1
Konuk

Rahatsiz Visa Negligence

Hi I am actually an English Law Graduate. My Husband is Turkish and we recently applied for his Visa. We decided that the best way to do this was to employ a Turkish representative who communicated with the embassy's on my Husband's behalf.

However this representative rarely contacted my Husband about his Visa, Gave us several dates which we would hear the answer and did not, Lied to my Husband and told him that he had his Visa when he didn't which meant that we booked flights and my Husband stopped working in Turkey on the belief that he would be in England in a week, and my Husband has now found out that it is because of a mistake that this Visa Representative made (on some paperwork) that he actually does not have his Visa. My Husband has today re applied for his Visa and we are having to wait at least 21 days for a response after already waiting for over 3 months to find out that the reason we did not have a response was because of a mistake on the representatives behalf.

My question is can we

1. Fight a case of negligence (althought the representative made the mistake my Husband has had to pay for the Visa application again). If negligence is an option could you please provide me with the Turkish statute that this falls under so that I can research it.

2. Claim back the money and loss of earnings and other expenses paid for the said Visa which we were told my Husband had. Again if you could provide the Turkish statute on this I would appreciate it as this is a case I will be fighting myself.

The representative (my Husband refers him as the Tour)is a professional in dealing with the Embassy's and Visa

Thank you
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
residency visa Konuk Turkish Law 1 05-11-2013 14:45
Residency Visa and proof of funds Konuk Turkish Law 2 10-08-2009 22:46
Overstaying a visa Konuk Turkish Law 0 22-07-2008 20:25
Residence Visa Vs. tourist Visa seamax Turkish Law 1 26-11-2003 21:08
Visa Kart Borcumu Ödeyemiyorum murat Hukuk Soruları Arşivi 2 27-02-2002 20:31

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,02795291 saniyede 13 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.