Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Compare Cisg With Turkish Law

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 02-07-2003, 11:51   #1
pforzheim

Varsayılan Compare Cisg With Turkish Law

dear collegues,

i need to compare the CISG (United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods) with the corresponding turkish laws.
why does not turkey ratify the CISG?
what are the differences between cisg and turkish obligations law?, etc..

I have to write a paper on this subject and i was not able to find relevant material on the internet. I would be grateful if you recommend some sources on the topic

thanks a lot in advance..
Old 10-07-2003, 11:05   #2
Marmara24

Varsayılan

It would be much easier and take less time if you state the number of the articles which you want to compare to our law of obligations.

I am working on it but it seems it will take some time.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:29   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan

Hey,

17th-18th December 2006 an international conferance held on this issue in Istanbul and u can find out the booklet online.Moreover i suppose they published the conference documents.Just check out TUSIAD web side.

When u reach the conference booklet u should choose the PDF format.By the way u would find out relavent academic people and their contact info.Just send them an email))

Good luck!
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Turkish Inheritance law Konuk Turkish Law 70 17-09-2018 05:13
Turkish civil liability and Turkish contract law Question Turkish Law 8 29-08-2011 08:51
I Want To Marry A Turkish Man Finny Turkish Law 4 25-02-2010 11:02
Turkish Contract Law Reid Turkish Law 6 04-12-2003 18:28
Turkish Traffic Law Alessio Turkish Law 1 17-08-2003 23:53

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,02800703 saniyede 13 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.