Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

I Want To Marry A Turkish Man

Yanıt
Old 01-11-2004, 22:13   #1
Finny

Önemli I Want To Marry A Turkish Man

i live in the uk and have fallen in love with a Turkish man. We have known one another for four months and want to know if there are any special circumstances we have to go through to be together, im not sure if he wants to move here or if we will live in turkey but i dont know where to start. Can anyone help me?
Old 12-01-2005, 06:00   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan

my husband is turkish.we met in a turkish holiday resort and have been married for 6 years.he has lived in england for the last 5 years(IT TOOK ME A YEAR TO GET HIM HERE).you need to get married in turkey.he can arrange his legal checks but you will not be able to book the wedding in advance.you will need a certificate of no legal impediment-from your local registry office,your birth certificate,and any divorce papers(all .translated into turkish).you then go to turkey,visit his local registry office and hope to god they will marry you during your stay.some areas require you both to be aids tested.check this out before u go.its not easy-in alanya,where i was married it was a nitemare-but a friend of mine had few problems in izmir.after the marriage your husband will need to apply to the british consulate in istanbul for a visa.he will need an appointment-could take up to ,6 mths to get this.you can call the consulate yourself to check out waiting times etc.you will need to collate bank statements,proof of income and savings,proof of suitable accomodation for you both to live in -and proof of job etc.you should then go with him to the consulate for his appointment-take with u wedding photos,etc.and learn as much as u can about his family etc.u will be quizzed.it helps if u meet his family or they attend the wedding.they should give him his visa there and then,i had problems because i didnt know all this b4.good luck!!!!!
PS.he must have completed his military service
PPS.I LOVE MY HUSBAND VERY MUCH,WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER,A FAB HOME,AND HE WORKS VERY HARD,AND WE ARE VERY HAPPY....BUT...MARRIAGE TO A TURKISH MAN IS NOT EASY.THEY ARE VERY JEALOUS AND POSSESIVE,HAVE WICKED TEMPERS,WEIRD IDEAS,STRANGE CUSTOMS AND BELIEFS AND IT IS HARD FOR THEM TO GET ON HERE IN ENGLAND.TWO OF MY FRIENDS MARRIAGES HAVE FINISHED AFTER A FEW MONTHS.PLEASE BE CAREFUL.I HOPE THINGS WORK OUT FOR YOU BOTH.
Old 26-01-2006, 21:52   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan

do you still get this message? i lost this page but i just found it an was a bit worried by the reply...let me know if you get this.....
Old 25-02-2010, 11:02   #5
Konuk

Varsayılan it's good

You should definitely get married, Love, and this situation does not recognize the legal barriers should not be a relationship

Best Regards
----------------
Ferdi ARSLAN
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
İ Too Want Marry A Turkish Man!!! Konuk Turkish Law 3 21-03-2017 17:19
Turkish civil liability and Turkish contract law Question Turkish Law 8 29-08-2011 08:51
Turkish Employment Law pauline_bonneton@hotmail.com Turkish Law 1 03-03-2005 12:24
Turkish Contract Law Reid Turkish Law 6 04-12-2003 18:28
Turkish Traffic Law Alessio Turkish Law 1 17-08-2003 23:53

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03806710 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.