Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

residency visa

Yanıt
Old 14-04-2009, 10:55   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan residency visa

I would like to apply for a residency visa with the hope of eventually gaining citizenship.
I live in Turkey but travel back and forth to the uk for work so have not needed to obtain a visa. Can I get a visa without being in Turkey for the whole time of the visa? I also had heard that when you apply for citizenship they consider how much time you spent out of the country. Is this tre and if so what are the time away boundaries?
Thanks
Old 05-11-2013, 14:45   #2
Av. Gamze Akderin

Varsayılan

Dear Konuk(Guest),

I would like to answer your question so it could be helpful for other people that has the same question in their minds.

You must have been resident in Turkey without interruption for five years preceding the date of your application.

periods of up to six months out of the country are allowed without damaging your residence permit.

Regards
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Overstaying a visa Konuk Turkish Law 0 22-07-2008 20:25
bought a house in turkey - how easy it is to get residency? Konuk Turkish Law 5 13-11-2007 08:09
Tapu question and also how easy to get residency in Turkey Konuk Turkish Law 1 28-12-2006 18:53
Residence Visa Vs. tourist Visa seamax Turkish Law 1 26-11-2003 21:08
Visa Kart Borcumu Ödeyemiyorum murat Hukuk Soruları Arşivi 2 27-02-2002 20:31

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03953004 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.