Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

About the Turkish citizinship if my mother is turkish

Yanıt
Old 06-06-2018, 18:41   #1
ahmadalsaour

Önemli About the Turkish citizinship if my mother is turkish

Hi.

I'm Ahmad. Originally my family is from Syria. My grandfather (mother's father) was studying and working in Turkey for long time and then he acquire the Turkish citizinship and my mother also was born in Turkey. My mother did not declare the family and she did not register her marriage until recently about 4 years back.

My father and my little sister they already got the Turkish citizinship and the passports.

My age is 33 and my young brother's age is 31, they told my mother in the embassy that it's difficult for us as a male to take the citizinship and because of age also.

Is that true? even with both parents now they are turkish?
What is the legislations mentioned about this point please.

Thanks
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Turkish citizenship through Turkish Mother PROBLEMS Konuk Turkish Law 2 04-09-2012 10:46
How to get Turkish work visa after marrying with my turkish boyfriend Konuk Turkish Law 9 17-03-2012 18:39
Turkish civil liability and Turkish contract law Question Turkish Law 8 29-08-2011 08:51
I Want To Marry A Turkish Man Finny Turkish Law 4 25-02-2010 11:02

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,05897307 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.