Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Residency Visa and proof of funds

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 13-05-2009, 19:16   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Residency Visa and proof of funds

As I understand you must show proof you have enough money for the length of the visa applying for. Can these funds be demonstrated a a monthly income from work? For example, I work for a UK company and paid monthly, would this be proof of funds? Thank you
Old 20-05-2009, 09:10   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan

I renewed residency last month in Antalya, and although I'm employed here by a Turkish/foreign company Joint Venture, I still had to provide copy of bank book.
Old 10-08-2009, 22:46   #3
Cihangir Karabıyık

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
As I understand you must show proof you have enough money for the length of the visa applying for. Can these funds be demonstrated a a monthly income from work? For example, I work for a UK company and paid monthly, would this be proof of funds? Thank you

You haven't specified the type of visa you are applying for (business, travel etc), so the best way to find out is by contacting the Consular General that will be issuing the visa. As far as I know there are three main categories which count towards "sufficient funds": property deeds, monthly paychecks and bank account books. So the answer to your question is yes. Basically all sorts of income and net worth are fine as long as you can document them. To be honest I've heard the proof of income isn't the main criterion in issuing a visa, but of course don't quote me on that and you should regardless provide the Consular General with every document you can, including your monthly paycheck.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
residency visa Konuk Turkish Law 1 05-11-2013 14:45
bought a house in turkey - how easy it is to get residency? Konuk Turkish Law 5 13-11-2007 08:09
Tapu question and also how easy to get residency in Turkey Konuk Turkish Law 1 28-12-2006 18:53
Residence Visa Vs. tourist Visa seamax Turkish Law 1 26-11-2003 21:08

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,05503511 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.