Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Single Parent Rights

Yanıt
Old 03-03-2013, 20:28   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Single Parent Rights

I have 9 month old daughter who has both Turkish and British citizenship. We are currently living in Turkey, although the father and I were never married and are no longer together.
I was wondering if i am entitled to any child support? I am not able to work as i do not hold Turkish citizenship. What do i need to do to get citizenship?
I do not want to leave Turkey because i want my daughter to know her father. If, however, my financial circumstances meant i would need to return to the UK, would the father be able to stop me taking our daughter?
The father part owns a restaurant and bar and currently does not contribute towards the upbringing of our daughter. He also wants unsupervised access to our daughter. I am not happy about this as he does not know how to look after her properly - i would worry about her safety. Does he have any right to unsupervised access?
Thank-you, i hope you can answer these queries.
Old 04-03-2013, 16:49   #2
üye25928

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
I have 9 month old daughter who has both Turkish and British citizenship. We are currently living in Turkey, although the father and I were never married and are no longer together.
I was wondering if i am entitled to any child support? I am not able to work as i do not hold Turkish citizenship. What do i need to do to get citizenship?
I do not want to leave Turkey because i want my daughter to know her father. If, however, my financial circumstances meant i would need to return to the UK, would the father be able to stop me taking our daughter?
The father part owns a restaurant and bar and currently does not contribute towards the upbringing of our daughter. He also wants unsupervised access to our daughter. I am not happy about this as he does not know how to look after her properly - i would worry about her safety. Does he have any right to unsupervised access?
Thank-you, i hope you can answer these queries.

1-) You could take alimony, as montly payments.

2-) The right of hostin child in early ages as like yours, mostly given to mom. Especially for children who born out of marriage.

3-) You may go back UK with your child.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
General personal rights FlyingCircus Turkish Law 1 26-08-2011 05:20
My Rights To Land Following Divorce Duran Turkish Law 2 26-04-2005 18:36
Restitution Of Property Rights Shebnem Turkish Law 1 14-02-2005 00:02
European Court Of Human Rights Konuk Turkish Law 3 09-01-2005 12:30

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03697300 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.