Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Maintenance cost rental properties

Yanıt
Old 23-10-2012, 14:12   #1
aGuest

Varsayılan Maintenance cost rental properties

I have rented a house for the past 6 years. Obviously when living in a house things become "used". For example, the windows in the house are made of iron and are old. When it rains the water comes inside. I asked the landlord for new windows but this was too expensive for him. Recently I moved to another house and now the old landlord states that I need to pay him for repairs to the windows and painting the inside walls.
I always assumed that rent is payed not only for the right to live in a house but also (in part) for the cunsumption of the house. Things obviously age and need to be replaced after a certain time. Is it normal in Turkey that this is also for the cost of the person who rents?
Old 18-03-2017, 15:25   #2
Av. Muhammed Kuş

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan aGuest
I have rented a house for the past 6 years. Obviously when living in a house things become "used". For example, the windows in the house are made of iron and are old. When it rains the water comes inside. I asked the landlord for new windows but this was too expensive for him. Recently I moved to another house and now the old landlord states that I need to pay him for repairs to the windows and painting the inside walls.
I always assumed that rent is payed not only for the right to live in a house but also (in part) for the cunsumption of the house. Things obviously age and need to be replaced after a certain time. Is it normal in Turkey that this is also for the cost of the person who rents?
Hi,

Actually there is no rule like this in Turkish law. However, you should check the agreement if there is any rule indicating this dying and repairing cost. If you didnt give harm except using the house in normal way, you dont have to pay anythig to previous landlord.

If you broke the window (which is not expected in normal way of using), you have to pay for repair. However, if some scratches on the wall come into existence, you shouldnt pay anything. It depends on whether it occurs in normal wear and tear.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Apartment maintenance Konuk Turkish Law 1 02-02-2010 13:41
Changes to Owning a Company for Military Zone Properties Konuk Turkish Law 0 10-11-2008 17:56
Rental Legalaties İn Turkey Konuk Turkish Law 4 27-01-2006 00:35
Maintenance Payments Konuk Turkish Law 3 18-07-2005 16:27
Car Rental Konuk Turkish Law 3 03-12-2002 15:44

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04062009 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.