Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Inheritance Laws

Yanıt
Old 15-12-2008, 17:29   #1
Konuk

Mutsuz Inheritance Laws

Please can you tell me the laws relating to reserved shares of inheritance? My husband and I have been married for 18 years and have no children together.

We have had varied stories of how Turkish laws of inheritance works? I am told the % are different if a will is left, as if a will has not be made, is this so?

My husband has 3 children by a previous marriage and he has not seen these children for very many years. He does not want them to inherit anything. Okay by British law, but not so for Turkish.

So we need to know what we need to do to make sure that his assets come to me?

When he makes a will (we are ready to do this now), what would he need to do..if he can? What has to be left by law that cannot be changed?

If we cannot change this fact, then would it be better to change the Tapu of our house in to my name only...currently it's joint?

Also, is the reserved share on property/land only, or does it apply to money/car etc:

Sorry for the long post. We are about to write wills, but are being told different conflicting things.

Thanks,

Linda Moore
Old 02-04-2009, 08:21   #2
Av. Balkan Tunalı

Varsayılan

In this case you need a professional support unless your will could be void.However, your husband has to write a will or has to sign a will which was prepares before. Or he can go to a Notary for that. He can also make his children our of his belongings but ,as I said before, this is really a professional work. By making even a tiny mistake the will may be null by a decision of a civil court. be careful
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
inheritance Konuk Turkish Law 2 25-08-2008 19:39
Inheritance Laws Konuk Turkish Law 2 25-07-2007 21:07
Confused about Inheritance Laws Konuk Turkish Law 1 26-04-2007 17:38
working laws? marja Turkish Law 1 05-01-2007 11:16
where can i find these laws Reid Turkish Law 2 30-01-2002 16:52

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03638101 saniyede 16 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.