Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Pre-nuptial agreements in the Turkish Legal System

Yanıt
Old 26-06-2009, 12:29   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Pre-nuptial agreements in the Turkish Legal System

Hi, I would like to get married with a Turkish woman, however, I would like to know what the validity of pre-nuptial agreements is in the Turkish legal code. I would like her to sign an undertaking that in the case of divorce, whether initiated by my side or hers, she will not pursue me for property, alimony, or support of any kind except in the case of children. We have mutually agreed to this concept between ourselves (me and my future wife), I would just like to know if this is possible within the framework of the Turkish legal code, and if so, how do i go about getting something like this done.

Thank you for your support
Old 03-07-2009, 11:29   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan prenuptial agreement in turkey

such an agreement in turkish legal system is valid as long as the agreements is singned if front of the public notary who arranges the agreement for parties or approves the predrafted agreement made by parties in compliance with article 251 of turkish civil code. but legal aid is highly recommended to prevent futher disputes ın the case of divorce or alimony.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Questions on Turkish legal system Emmy Henson Turkish Law 7 19-01-2010 21:01
Turkish Legal Restrictions On Promotion (marketing) of Attorneys At Law Legal Turkish Law 3 19-02-2005 11:17
How To Work İn Turkey İn Law System Frank Turkish Law 6 26-01-2005 15:15
Turkish Legal Rate Of İnterest Gerhard Turkish Law 1 16-10-2004 16:23
Medical System - Who Helps The Poor? Medical Questionner Turkish Law 5 02-03-2003 17:23

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,02414894 saniyede 16 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.