Ana Sayfa
Kavram Arama : THS Google   |   Forum İçi Arama  

Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

can i buy a flat in turkey and does it entitle a residence permit ?

Yanıt
Old 04-09-2013, 21:42   #1
arshad

Soru can i buy a flat in turkey and does it entitle a residence permit ?

hello,

I am from India.

Can I buy a flat in Turkey ?

Does it entitle me to a residence permit ?

thanks

Arshad
Old 11-09-2013, 10:20   #2
r.Kubilay

Varsayılan

Dear Arshad,

There is no limitation for buying a flat, however, there is no connection between buying flat and getting residence permit in our law..

You can get a residence permit without buying a flat if you rent a house, or because of being student and etc. All of them are enought to get it.. However, what you need to keep in your mind is that your permit residance will NOT be indefinite.

Regards,
Old 11-09-2013, 14:26   #3
av.gökhan özler

Varsayılan If the stranger will buy a house he can deserve residence permit one year

The recent change of the strangers deserve residence permitfor one year in the Turkey Legal System. According to TurkeyLaw no 6458 article 31; admit short term residence permit. But this articleenters into force for 11.04.2013
Finally you apply Turkey Consulate about information
Regards Av. Gökhan ÖZLER
Old 14-10-2013, 14:27   #4
Av. Gamze Akderin

Varsayılan

Nationals of Russia, China, and India were all banned from buying property in Turkey because of reciprocity issues but now are allowed to buy under the new law.

Although you will need the approval of the Turkish Domestic Affairs Ministry and you need to go through couple of bureaucratic steps like every other foreigners do.

Buying a property in Turkey automatically entitles you to have a 1 year residence permit regardless of the price of the property acquired.

Regards
Av. Gamze SHARMAN
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
I came to Turkey for travelling and I want to go abroad leaving my car in Turkey Konuk Turkish Law 0 21-10-2012 14:31
Can I Bay I Flat in Istanbul ? Konuk Turkish Law 7 20-06-2012 18:28
obtain an independent workıng permit in Turkey Konuk Turkish Law 1 28-12-2010 19:56
Shared ownership of a flat Darko Turkish Law 1 05-03-2008 08:15
Subject: work/residence Permit Nataşa Turkish Law 10 05-06-2003 20:14

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04506993 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.