Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Turkish Citizenship

Yanıt
Old 15-06-2012, 13:17   #1
Konuk

Mutlu Turkish Citizenship

Hello
My Daughter was born here in turkey ,, and i have a birth certificate and Nofos for my daughter ,, is it true that my daughter can have the Turkish Citizenship ?
and is what are the conditions ?

Best Regards
Old 19-06-2012, 14:54   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan

Any one can help me ??
Old 19-06-2012, 17:42   #3
Av.Kadir ORUÇ

Varsayılan Turkish citizenship

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
Hello
My Daughter was born here in turkey ,, and i have a birth certificate and Nofos for my daughter ,, is it true that my daughter can have the Turkish Citizenship ?

Best Regards
Dear Konuk,
Although your explanation in your message is not detailed enough , let me try to answer;
Every Turkish citizen is given an identification number. This is called “TURKISH REPUBLIC IDENTY NUMBER,(In Turkish: T.C.KİMLİK NO.)” and it consists of eleven digits. If the card of your child that you called “nofos” is IDENTITY CARD (In Turkish;NÜFUS CÜZDANI) and including “T.C. KİMLİK NO” for your child on it, that means your child is a Turkish citizen.
If your child has no Turkish Republic Identiy Card and a Turkish Republic Identity Number(Nofos that you called is something else), that means your child is not Turkish citizen. If so, I advise you to read the Turkish Citizenship Law, especially the part of "acquiring Turkish citizenship" on the following website: http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/pdfid/4a9d204d2.pdf

Best regards.
Old 19-06-2012, 17:49   #4
Levent Cirit

Varsayılan

Dear Guest;
According to Turkish Laws citizenship can be acquired by birth. If your daughter was born in Turkey, she can apply for citizenship.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:26   #5
Kasa07

Varsayılan

She can only get the citizenship from borning here if she cannot get any other nationality from either mother or father.
sorry about the bad news
Old 06-09-2012, 07:49   #6
Av. Savaş Tunca

Varsayılan Almost Impossible!

Dear Konuk,

If your daughter was born in USA thus you were right and she could gain citizenship.

It it does not work in Turkey. Kasa07 is right, Turkish law does not accept to give anyone citizenship when he or she is born in Turkish soil.
Old 14-04-2013, 13:50   #7
gcindemir

Varsayılan

Well, I believe I can contribute to this discussion with my article regarding Turkish Citizenship Law , it's indicated below
Getting Turkish Citizenship
Old 17-10-2013, 09:53   #8
Av. Gamze Akderin

Mesaj turkish Citizenship

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
Hello

Best Regards

Dear Guest,

I agree with Kasa07 and Av. Savaş Tunca.

If your daughter could not gain any citizenship through you and your spouse , your daughter can gain Turkish Citizenship by birthplace. The following article will guide you:

Place of Birth
Article 8- (1) A child born in Turkey, but acquiring no citizenship from his/her alien
mother or alien father acquires Turkish citizenship by birth.
(2) A child found in Turkey is deemed to have been born in Turkey unless proven
otherwise.

However like Av. Kadir ORUÇ said before , you should give more details : If your spouse is Turkish or not? Does she have a Turkish ID Card that has her ID number on it?

If your daughter has Turkish ID number, you can fill the form that is in the link below. If you get any results that means she has Turkish Nationality.

TC kimlik no means Turkish ID number which should have 11 digits.

Ad means name. Soyad means Surname. and finally Doğum yılı means Birth year.

https://tckimlik.nvi.gov.tr/TCKimlikNo/Dogrulama.aspx

Regards
Av. Gamze SHARMAN
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Turkish citizenship through Turkish Mother PROBLEMS Konuk Turkish Law 2 04-09-2012 10:46
Turkish citizenship Konuk Turkish Law 9 02-01-2012 17:54
Renunciation of Turkish citizenship / Military duty AydinAdn Turkish Law 1 03-08-2011 21:32
Turkish citizenship for foreign students Alim Turkish Law 1 01-07-2008 10:13
Turkish Citizenship Law Kathy Turkish Law 1 30-01-2002 16:48

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,02995491 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.