Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

rental dispute

Yanıt
Old 16-04-2014, 11:42   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan rental dispute

İ am currently being taken to court for not paying my rent when indeed i have. İ was stupid enough to pay by hand with no reciept. Rental contract was signed at emlak with no witnesses. Any thoughts would be most grattefuly recieved.
Old 19-04-2014, 16:42   #2
Av.Kadir ORUÇ

Varsayılan rental dispute

Dear Konuk,

Your situation does not seem so pleasant. It is not necessary existence of witnesses for validity of contract.It is very risky for tenant to pay rents to landlord in person (without taking any receipt). Because while it is the liability of landlord to prove how much hiring price is (for example 400 dollar for per month), it is the responsibility of the tenant whether that money has been paid (general rule). So you will have proving problem in the court. In such situations the last remedy is to tender an oath to landlord during the case to prove payment.

Sincerely yours.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Rental Legalaties İn Turkey Konuk Turkish Law 4 27-01-2006 00:35
Car Rental Konuk Turkish Law 3 03-12-2002 15:44

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04536510 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.