Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

contract

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 08-07-2007, 10:44   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan contract

Hello i hope you can help me, my friend has 3 shops in a hotel in Turkey he paid his rent for the shops for the year a few months ago and has a written contract for all of them, but the hotel has been sold to another company in the last 2 weeks and they have asked him to pay again if he wants to continue his business in the hotel, what can he do he cant afford to pay again, surely this is a breach of contract and someone should return his money for the remaining term of his contract,when the hotel changes hands are they not ablidged to honour the existing contract, thankyou i hope you can help.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:03   #2
Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar

Varsayılan

Dear Konuk,

In case a commercial enterprise is sold as a whole to a third party, the latter owner of the facility shall assume the burdens such as existing debts. Therefore, you can claim your rights deriving from your rental contract against the new company without a requirement to pay again.However, the contents of the contract agreed between your friend and the former owner might have been excepted such a conclusion.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Commercial Code And Distribution Contract Manu Turkish Law 10 05-01-2010 00:49
Limitation Of Action For Breach Of Contract Konuk Turkish Law 2 04-07-2004 11:11
Turkish Contract Law Reid Turkish Law 6 04-12-2003 18:28
Power To Legally Bind By Contract Konuk Turkish Law 1 25-07-2003 03:04
Turkish Contract Law Reid Turkish Law 1 30-01-2002 16:53

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03852105 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.