Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

how to pay internet fees from outside Turkey

Yanıt
Old 14-07-2013, 03:28   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan how to pay internet fees from outside Turkey

Hello all,
I have a residency permit in Turkey and I go there on intervals. I bought an internet connection, a mobile USB modem and paid 3 months in advance. now the new fatura is due but I'm outside Turkey and I cannot access the company's online odeme system. what shall I do and what are the legal consequences of postponing the fatura for 2 months until I'm back in Turkey. It is only 20TL per month.

thank you
Old 16-07-2013, 23:12   #2
over

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
Hello all,
I have a residency permit in Turkey and I go there on intervals. I bought an internet connection, a mobile USB modem and paid 3 months in advance. now the new fatura is due but I'm outside Turkey and I cannot access the company's online odeme system. what shall I do and what are the legal consequences of postponing the fatura for 2 months until I'm back in Turkey. It is only 20TL per month.

thank you

If you are planning to be back in 2 months, do not worry.
Companies are unlikely to sue you before 4 months, especially when your debt is as low as this.

In my opinion, in worst case scenerio, they would prevent you from reaching their services till you pay your debt. with a small interest such as 1 or 2 liras.

If you have an account from a Turkish Bank, you may use their websites to pay your bills. Most of them have this option. I always use automated payment options. Simple and reliable
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
I came to Turkey for travelling and I want to go abroad leaving my car in Turkey Konuk Turkish Law 0 21-10-2012 14:31
Paying Court Fees for man who I am sueing Konuk Turkish Law 5 27-10-2009 15:44
Rta İn Turkey dave_w50@hotmail.com Turkish Law 1 17-12-2003 17:02
RTA in Turkey Rachel Rees Turkish Law 3 18-02-2002 21:58

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04464102 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.