Mesajı Okuyun
Old 12-10-2008, 00:03   #2
Tiocfaidh

Varsayılan

I can really imagine how strange it sounds to a European person, but this is actually what the procedural law rules order in Turkey. Every claimant must pay the court/execution fees and litigation costs to be payed back by the defendant at the end of the case or execution(provided that the judgement or execution results in favour of the claimant) in terms of the 413th and 416th acticles of Turkish Civil Procedures Code.

It's not a healthy way to make comments regarding your case for me, as an external lawyer who is not aware of the events and the documents properly, however I can sincerely and honestly say that your lawyer's demands concerning those fees of execution are legitimate.

Regarding your 2nd question, the assets and/or money of the man you sued should have gotten blocked in bank, land registry or where they are enrolled in with an injunctive process during the trial. Your lawyer, who has been professionally carrying out this this job for a long time, must have taken all actions needed in terms of your benefits.

I recommend you to trust in your lawyer and calm a little dawn

King regards