Mesajı Okuyun
Old 08-06-2007, 15:49   #16
Admin

Varsayılan

Hello,
Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
he said he did not charge hourly, instead, quoted me a fee of $15,000 USD. Oh, and it was someone from this forum. Something tells me you won't be approving this for posting, so much for honesty.
I wouldn't suggest you to find your lawyer from internet (including this site and forum). I know you don't have many options considering you are abroad but finding a lawyer from internet is really a bad idea. This is worse for Turkish lawyers because Turkish lawyers are obligated (by law) to NOT to solicit or advertise in anyway or in any form!

So if you find a lawyer from internet by following advertisements or contacting someone who contacts you, the lawyer you found will be someone who does not care about obligations he is bound with. Can you trust such a person with your precious legal case?

Additionally we are a law-abiding forum who does not allow any kind of solicitation in our platforms so we don't even allow repliers to give their email/business address in anyway, or even hint they can shoulder your case personally. Our goal is to provide a platform where our foreigner visitors can get free asistence but we don't support, nor encourage meeting visitors with lawyers. Therefore please ask your questions and get answers here, but ignore any kind of soliciting emails you get in your email address. Also please remember that when you post your email into the forum, anybody who is reading here can contact you even if he is not a member of this board.

So frankly speaking we would prefer you NOT to post your email address in the first place, but we don't forcefully remove it when question owner prefers this way.