Mesajı Okuyun
Old 19-02-2016, 15:30   #63
Av.Kadir ORUÇ

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
Hi my father died last February he left a will here in uk he has houses in turkey and money in the bank when we went to find out about getting things sorted we were told that his will he made here dosnt count in turkey I'm just asking is this true every time we ring r solicter tels us oh I'm waiting for a date for the court . Iv have paid him half of his fee plus she said I had to pay him 700 euro for phone cals witch he hasn't rang me once iv rang him cud u help me plz

Dear Konuk,
Although a long time has passed since you wrote your massage, I have thought it will be useful to write something about the matter. When a lawsuit procedure has been started, I mean when your lawyer has submitted your lawsuit petition, the court clerk takes probable litigation costs in advance (from plaintiff). If any money remains not spent at the end of proceeding, it is given to the plaintiff back. And the courts do not determine the first hearing day as soon as you open your case. There is a course which is called "preliminary examination". The court only determines the first hearing when this "preliminary examination" is duly completed. This period may take a few months. In my opinion, although you say your lawyer has taken capital for telephone calls, it must be for probable litigation costs taken in advance. And I do not think that your lawyer has any fault for delay of the first hearing.
Best regards
Kadir ORUÇ
Attorney