Mesajı Okuyun
Old 05-01-2010, 00:49   #11

Varsayılan Guest smewtm

Merhaba! Good afternoon! Nasilsiniz? I hope I said that right. My wife is a student studying International Business in Krakow, Poland and we are having some trouble finding information that we need for her to complete a school project. I have looked exhaustively for the information, and while I have found a great deal of vague outlines I have no legal documents to reference or cite. I cannot seem to find the Turkish Commercial Code, Civil Code, Code of Obligation or official, detailed tax information written in English and would certainly appreciate any guidance or help You could give me. Please find a copy of the information I need below.

The paper is due Wednesday and my wife called me in a panic this morning so I am now charged with the task of locating the information. If it is too much trouble or too late when You receive this email, I understand and wish You a happy new year and the best to You and Yours!
Here is the copy of the outline for the project. All I really need is a legal reference to find the answers.

General issues, evaluation, conditions:
1. Short paper showing the core of the problem(up to 5 pages)
2. Answers to questions – when answering, u have to quote legal ground
3. Presentation of normative acts, documents, essays, bibliography (on CD)

Research 1. : Commencing and conducting economic activity by natural persons in a comparative perspective
1. The definition of entrepreneur-
2. The def. of economic activity
3. What is the basic legal act regulating business activity?
4. Entering the register as a condition for commencing economic activity
- do u have to enter the register before u start or later,
- what register
- is it the same as for companies and partnerships
- what is the procedure of entering register(written, electronic, both)
- can u start just after u apply or after official confirmation
- what data are u obliged to submit to the register when u start
- do u get any official number
5. Tax issues
-when u register as an entrepreneur - do u have to register yourself for tax purposes, or is it done automatically when u enter economic activity register
what is the level of taxation? Is it a general system for all natural persons or a special one for business? Can u choose?
6. Social insurance issues
- when u register as an entrepreneur – do u have to register urself for social insurance purposes, or is it done automatically when u enter the economic activity register?

Research 2. : Corporate Income Tax in a comparative perspective
1. What legal act regulates CIT?
2. What is a personal scope of this CIT act (what entities are covered, what types of legal/juridical persons are not covered , and why?)
3. What items are treated as income?
4. What items …………..as costs?
5. What is a level of net income taxation?
6. What r the exceptions (what situations r excluded from the general regulation on taxation?)

Thank you,

Jeffrey M Sullivan