Mesajı Okuyun
Old 30-05-2003, 16:28   #3
Konuk

Mutsuz that's bad news

Thank you.

I understand. Actually I don't think he has an officially permission to continue his studies. The situation looks worst that I imagined...

Thanks for making things clear to me. You see, in my country a man goes to the army when he gets a paper from the army center. And when this happens, there's no way to escape, but to go there and get an official postponing (is not that hard to get a postponing, you just have to know whom to pay).

There should be such paper in your country, too. I don't think somebody goes to the army center to willingly ask to be sent to the army. I guess he's just waiting for that paper. Cause I don't know how can you illegally escape army, they know where you live, where you work. But maybe it's possible to make an arrangment with somebody from the army center not to postpone your sending that paper a little more. And in such case, when you apply for a passport it's very big chance to be discovered and sent to army (or in case they've forgotten about you, to make them remember you).

Thanks a lot.