Mesajı Okuyun
Old 20-04-2007, 16:44   #6
Konuk

Soru Spousal Support and Divorce

I am Austrian,my husband Turkish.We married legally in Antalya,in December 2002.He is working for the Turkish Government as English teacher for 27 years now.In August 2004,the Turkish Government send him to teach for 5 years in Bishkek/Kyrgyzstan.While he was in Bishkek,I visited my children of my first marriage,in America.After 9 month,I joined my husband in Bishkek and had to find out that,from September 2004,until January 2005,he was living together with a Kyrgyz woman(Bagdad).From February 2005 until beginning of June 2005, he was living with a woman named Cildiz.I arrived in Bishkek June8th 2005.During the year 2006,he had 2 short-term affairs.In September 2005, we bought here a house.Kyrgyz law prohibits foreigners to ow property,therefore we received from the old owners a paper from the notary,giving us power over the house.Also,my husband bought a little outside of Antalya a field from a villager,but he has no papers on it.Nevertheless,in 2004,my husband,with my finanziell help,began to build a house on this field.We were not able to finish building it,because my husband was send to Bishkek....His 20 year old son is living with us and brings often in the middle of the night women into our house.I am against this,but my husband does support his son in this.After me and my husbands last big argument on this subject,him and his son declared me to be "their enemy".I was told by both of them, to leave the house immediatly and never to come back again.I was told from both of them,that they don't want me there that they want me to go right away,and they don't care to where.
Since my husband's son was able to be abusive to me in the past,with no consequences to face for it,I decided that it would be safer for me to comply with their demands,and so I left our house and moved into an apartment.This was 6 weeks ago.One week after I moved out of our house,my husband again began to have another woman living with him.When I confronted him with it,since I happen to see this woman myself naked in our house,he said she is only a "house guest".....My husband is receiving from the Turkish Government a teacher salary of 800 US Dollars each month to his account in Antalya, and at the same time a salary of 1100 US Dollars, to his account here, in Bishkek.I asked my husband for support of 400 US Dollar per month,during the time we are still legally married.He refused and said that I am not his problem and I should ask my father and children for money.I told him that I want a divorce and a settlement of 9000 US Dollars.As long as I want any money from him,he refuses to give me a divorce.....Today I found out that he already secretly had changed the name on the notary papers and inquired at the notary about papers and proceedings to sell the house.In addition,he told his daughter in Antalya(from his first marriage,as is his son),to find a buyer for the property and house in Antalya(she works in Antalya at the FinansBank).Next step of their plan is,that his daughter will take this money and use it as base-money to buy a house in Lara.For the rest of the house money,she will take a loan under her name and also the house papers will be under her name,but my husband will be the one,paying back this loan,since that house is actually his,but it will be at first done in this way,so I would not be able to claim anything at the divorce...I am not able to make any headwaves legally here,because of the wide-spread bribing system....I really need help and advise in this ASAP !!!!