Mesajı Okuyun
Old 08-05-2009, 10:25   #15
Tiocfaidh

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
I have read lots of your posts and Im quite sure you could help me.

My fiancee has been married previously to foreign women, in diffrent country but his divorce has been issued in TR, and is not regisered in country of marriage. He is officially divorced now in Turkey (nufus office papers and ID are clear)

As you posted several times - under some conditions both parties need to be present at the court, but Im 100% sure his ex-wife was not present there. I think my fiancee neither. I know he left all his assets and rights for the children(from the country of marriage) to her.

Looks like only theirs solicitors were present at the court - Is it possible that court made decision under such circumstances?

Also - His ex - wife's postal adress (from the court)decision was same as his - in TR - while she never lived at this adress and while divorce case - her permanent adress was in her country.

Something looks not right to me with this divorce, but it might be only my uneccessary suspicion. I hope you wd decide to help me,

Looking forward to your reply,
Best Regards
TK.

Dear guest,

Both sides have to be present in the court solely in divorce cases filed with the agreement of both spouses. Sides, particularly defendant, don't have to present in the trial if the concerned case is a controversial one. However, both spouses have to be delivered the notice of the case by the court for making the verdict. The divorce case can not come to an end and divorce decision can not be made by the court under any other circumstances that the sides weren't informed regarding the case by notices.

Your fiancee's ex wife can direct an objection or file a case if there's anything she claims contrary to procedures shown in the law in the duration of divorce case.

Regards.