Mesajı Okuyun
Old 02-03-2008, 11:25   #7
flora

Kitap tapu-plan missing work permit

Hello

I'm from belgium and last week I went over to Turkey for buying a house, now runned as a bed&breakfast, which i wanted to run.(the house is in Cappadocia, in a small village which is still a belidye, but the 28th of march it will be decided when is stays like this, or it goes to Urgup). On the tapu it says "avlulu kargir ev and the ada nr. is open. After going to the Belideye we went to Urgup to the Title of deed office and their they said it can not be sold to foreigners, because a plan, i don't know which one is missing.(the belidye said their is still a plan they had to make, which i also can give order to, but if one off the neighbours say no, because it is private initiave the plan can not be made). We also went to a lawyer, but she was talking about , if I remeber well art18a, and she said she can work it out for me more, but that this plan has nothing to do with a sale to foreigners. So can someone tell me more about this?
Another issue is the working permit. Another lawyer said if a company is formed i should not need a working permit to run the bed and breakfast,we also employ a turkish men and we would live also their? Thanks alreaddy.