Mesajı Okuyun
Old 04-06-2009, 21:00   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan going to turkey with my child

i have a four month old baby, his father is turkish and remains in turkey while i am bringing up my child in england. We are not together as a couple, he is not on the birth certificate or my childs passport. We still keep in contact so as to keep him updated with the childs progress but i am hoping to visit turkey on holiday in the same resort where he works and allow him to meet his child for the first time, with me and family present at all times. I am increasingly concerned that he will try and take my child from me as i have heard that its happened before, i was wondering if anyone can try and give me some information as to his rights in turkey as his father, i must stress he is not on my babys birth certificate or passport. Does he still have a right to my child legally and will he try and obtain custody or even kidnap my child on turkish soil? i am increasingly worried about this situation but feel i have to let my baby meet his father, and if he was to take my child what would i be able to do legally to try and find my child again and have him returned to me??