Konu: Adoption
Mesajı Okuyun
Old 24-05-2009, 10:32   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Adoption

I am British my husband is Turkish. My husbands sister and husband died and and my husband adopted their two little girls aged 2 and 4 years old. Unfortunately during the adoption process the dead fathers parents abducted the children and hid them for several weeks. The children were taken to hospital and hysically they were ok. However they were taken to a childrens facility in Istanbul for psychological care, as the grandparents traumatised them
A psychiatrist gave evidence without a proper assessment i.e. not even contacting or talking to us. The judge said the children must stay in the centre until June 28 2009. We were devastated we love the children and the children love us , it is so distressing when we leave the children after a visit. The children cry for us and say dont leave us.
We are thier parents but have no say in their welfare and have no rights. A doctor must sign to relase them
It seems even on June 28 there is no guarantee we can take the children home. My husband is in constant contact with the doctor and his lawyer. It seems money talks!!!
Please help how can we take our children home,we have done nothing wrong. We are educated people who can give these little girls a loving home and a good life.