Konu: Divorce
Mesajı Okuyun
Old 28-09-2006, 10:46   #35
İzzet Hamle

Çözüm

Alıntı:
Yazan Tiocfaidh
Alıntı:
Excuse me Mister, but are you sure that she can get divorced while staying in Slovakia by only signing an attorneyship contract with a lawyer? There's written the other way around in Turkish civil code 166/3. Husband and wife both have to be in the court to be listened by the judge before getting divorced, if they demad to get divorced by agreeing. Please correct me if i'm mistaken.

Thanks
dear tiocfaidh,
i regret to remind you that you should refrain from looking into the matter narrow mindedly... if both parties agree to divorce, one of them may not be present at the court... please read my words carefully; "it may be possible!" the rest would be handled by her lawyer means, he would suggest to employ two witnesses so that the requirement set forth in Article 166/3 does not prevent the divorce. as honorary hirsch said, do not blame the law but your knowledge if you think that the law prevents you from defending interests of your client. lastly, would you be so kind as to stop adressing people as "mister", it is relly disturbing.
your sincerely,
info@hamle.av.tr