Mesajı Okuyun
Old 24-09-2011, 14:37   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan

First of all; I wanna let you know that I am not a law professional; but familiar to this field.As there was no response yet; the professional member will probably answer your questions materially.

As what I understood from your perspective; the moral values are more or less same in everywhere. Your concerns are like anyone else reflects the corruption that could happen in any society. I saw many similar situations in western (UK; USA; Germany; France etc...) countries with my own eyes.

Yes there is a legal constraint; but this constraint is in conflict with "modern" philosophy. Such as in some states of USA; is both the boy and the girl in physical relationship are under 18, there is no charge and it seems this is free to them; but what if the boy or the girl is over 18 then there are very strong charges which are absolutely disaster for the over aged person's life... In Turkey it is similar and it should be age 18; legal professionals may correct if I mistaken...

In fact the cases that I withnessed noone would care; even the opponent used force and (worse) lied/abused etc the but most of the ( I assume %99) cases are not carried to the legal base (unfortuantely).

Holiday resorts are another issue that the visitors sometimes just wanna enjoy; and look for adventurous relationships; and psychologically, in abroad most of the local values are left away(if the person is not morally strong)... and unfortunately they may allow this type of incidents.

You see this case as an incident(so do I). And legally there is a very strong charge in Turkey similar to your home country. The question is; What would you do when you informed any similar situation to the police and the abused girl/boy (there are both cases!!!) said they are happy with the situation???