Mesajı Okuyun
Old 15-02-2011, 23:48   #52
Konuk

Varsayılan Question about wills in turkish law

My father is a turkish citizen and lives and works in Turkey. He has a lot of assets that we as his children may not be aware of. He is currently married for the third time(no additional children) and we as his only children from his marriages are concerned that we may not know when something happens to him or how his assets will be divided. He is wanting to leave his current wives family the details on his will but this does not seem to make sense since we are concerned that this information can be changed and is biased. His children( ie: my sister and I)live in the United States. He has stated that the does not want us to go to court with his wife when he dies. What rights does she have and what rights do we have? We have read about the 25% to the wife and 75% to his children but what is the process to verify? He has given property to his wife in her name. Can this be done? We would appreciate a rapid response since we are in conversation about this now and some tools to have at our disposal if something were to happen to him. Thank you!