Konu: accounts
Mesajı Okuyun
Old 13-07-2008, 15:48   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan accounts

Thank you for the answer!
Are not the other owners than the board members responsible too? I did the cashier job: I collected the money, paid the caretaker his salary, and paid other expenses against bills from the caretaker. Is it me who is responsible for the accounts? It will be unfair to be reponsible for a job without payment and because the other owners wouldn’t do anything because of lazyness.
How long should the bills be kept (according to Turkish law)?
The discussion is about the accounts for 2007. Even without bills it is easy to find out what the money has been spent on, because it is visible on the compound. 56% of the whole collected money was the salary for the caretaker, which has been announced to all the owners. The person can confirm he has received the payment. About 17% for chemicals and electricity, which can also be easily verified. The rest of the money has been spent on easily visible things like a new grass cutter etc.

In case of a court case and if all responsibility lays on me, what will happen with me? Do I have to pay penalty?

We are by the way not sure whether the “lawyer” mentioned is really a lawyer, but he knows the law. He works with real estates.
Thank you for your time