Mesajı Okuyun
Old 10-09-2007, 22:48   #3
Günsu Akçagöz

Varsayılan

Hi Alicia,

First of all I must tell you that I can understand extremely good, what you felt during the whole relationship, because I'm a woman as well.

Secondly, I think you can apply for a kind of compensation after all because there are some kind of articles in some turkish codes (min. 2 ) in order to get compensation from the counter-party because of been cheated and etc..

Thirdly, do never blaim yourself. What you lived is not wrong, what he made to you is wrong ! These kind of problems live also the turkish women, extremely more than the foreigners. 2 weeks ago a lady (52 years old) has come to my office and wanted the same advise like you because of this kind of relation for lasting 20 years. This means you're lucky that it's finished and you're not alone.

I'm not sure if the Turkish High Court (Yargıtay) ever decided for these kinds of law-suits, or if such a suit has been opened since now but if I would have a client like you I would do my best to sue the counter-party and gain the case, because you're damaged emotionally and financially.

And the last, what you have lived is against human (and women) rights. So please fight..