Mesajı Okuyun
Old 11-08-2012, 12:22   #1

Varsayılan I have question about visa

Hello !
I am a saudi citizen , but I am married from Turkish girl since 1.5 years and I will move to live in Turkey after two months . I went before with my wife to the foreign polica and they said to us : if I want to stay in Turkey I have to pay for stay until I get the citizenship . My question is I want to complete my study and I have already acceptance from university , do I have to apply for " Student Visa " or I don't have to : because already I will pay for staying visa ?
Thank you in advanced