Mesajı Okuyun
Old 03-05-2010, 07:48   #4
Konuk

Varsayılan

Thank you for your response to my situation.. Things have moved on considerably since then. We now have a court order freezing all assets of the company and the business owners. The Hakim has opened several files and we have had a Mahkeme date for trial. We have supplied all relevant documentation, bank and witness statements, to the Mahkeme, along with a list of all property obtained and owned by these people. It transpires that this business was started with the use of fraudulently obtained money because that person has now come forward to start legal proceedings as well so things are only getting worse for the so called owners of the business. We have been assured that, once proven, they will loose everything and may very well end up in prison. We have been asked if we want to take the business over ourselves because the owners, I think, have now realised that things are not looking too good for them. We have given them the option of legalising the hand over and walking away with whatever they have obtained elsewhere but as yet they have not responded. Turkish justice does somewhat move in a slightly different way than British justice but they both have one thing in common "justice". I will keep you informed of the final outcome but at the moment, things are looking pretty good.