Mesajı Okuyun
Old 27-05-2003, 23:18   #5
Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar

Varsayılan

Hi nataşa(?!)

Because of insufficient information you have provided I want to clarify the possibilities and want you to assess your situation:

1.first:

Alıntı:
Türkiye'ye çalışmak üzere gelen bir yabancının beraberinde veya daha sonra getirmiş olduğu eş ve bakmakla yükümlü olduğu çocuklarına da, yabancının kendisi ile birlikte en az beş yıl kanuni ve kesintisiz ikamet etmiş olmaları kaydıyla süreli çalışma izni verilebilir.

This provision of law says that as regards a foreignor, who came to take a job in Turkey,his spouse or children in need of support may be granted with a limited work permission if they have continuously and legally resided with him at least for 5 years.

This may be the JUSTİCE you have asked for.

2.OK I know you noted that you are in full age.So:

Alıntı:
a. Bir Türk vatandaşı ile evli olan ve eşiyle Türkiye'de evlilik birliği içinde yaşayan veya evlilik birliği en az üç yıl sürdükten sonra sona ermiş olmakla birlikte Türkiye'de yerleşmiş olan yabancılar ile bunların Türk vatandaşı eşinden olan çocuklarına,

That article says that an alien married with a Turkish citizen and living with his/her spouse in Turkey or resided here even after the marriage is concluded (but lasted at least for 3 years) and their children should be granted with a work permission.

3.If none of the abovesaid situations satisfy you, then you may apply for permission as an independent alien.

And I wanted to note that faking up your nickname as NATAŞA was not a proper way to look for an answer anyway
Here we do not discriminate anyone on any ground, neither we favour anyone whatever his/her nickname,name or the word of description is!!