Konu: Divorce
Mesajı Okuyun
Old 16-12-2008, 18:53   #67
Tiocfaidh

Varsayılan

Hello Lynne,

I shall regretfully inform you that your husband can get married again with another woman in Turkey if your marriage isn't registered in Turkey. However, you can prevent him marrying with another one by applying to Turkish consulates in order to have your marriage registered in Turkish registration offices.

I'd really like to give you further assistance at informing what Turkish law orders at these issues. However, your marriage is registered by British authorities, hence British law rules shall be implemented at divorce case that you are going through. I, unfortunately, can't give you a further advice than contacting an English lawyer who knows the internal law rules of the UK properly.

From the other hand, I can recommend you to go to British royal prosecutor's office immediately and give a statement of complaint concerning how he moved off to Turkey as cheating your money and moreover leaving you with a bank loan in the UK. I can comfortably say that this is the crime of 'fraud' which is defined as a crime in almost every penal code of the universe as well as in the UK.

Please don't hesitate to ask if there's something you need to know regarding Turkish law in this case.

Best wishes.