Konu: illegal
Mesajı Okuyun
Old 17-04-2007, 16:47   #2
Şirvan

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
My living permit expired several years ago. Two little kids and bankrupcy made it impossible to leave Turkey which was neccesary all of a sudden before living permit could be extended. After that it went from bad to worse, no money to pay for visa either which is going up month after month (last time I checked it was about 30 euro per month). It has been 6 years now, paying for visa is getting more difficult with each passing month. I am dead afraid that i get caught somehow, I have two little boys who depend on me. Can you tell me what can happen to me in the worst case if a police decides to check my visa which I don't have, do I have to leave Turkey, can I come back, can I take my kids, what if something happens to my husband......and is there anything to be done about all that money I have to pay now, it is a couple of thousands now. Just because I am Dutch I have to pay much more for a visa than people from other countries, it makes me sad and frustrated.

Dear Guest, please give some more info about the questions below:
Is your husband a Turkish citizen? What is his occupation (his job)? Are you legally married? What kind of visa did you get when you were coming here first? Is your passport an ordinary one? Why do your kids depend on you -are you left alone by your husband-? How old are they? Where were they born? Did you have any work visa here (you mention about a "bankruptcy")?

I hope your answers may exempt you from paying any fee. Otherwise, you will need to pay the visa fees at once while you are leaving Turkiye. If a policeman catches you, then the Administration, in 15 days, will send you a warning to leave the country. If you do not, then you may be deported. In this situation, if you can not afford the payment of all necessary fees, the State shall meet the expenses and send you back to your country. To come back to Turkiye after the decision of deportation, you need to be granted with a "special permission" by the Ministry of Internal Affairs. The case whether you could take your kids or not might be answered after your reply.

Good luck.