Mesajı Okuyun
Old 17-10-2008, 02:29   #5
Konuk

Varsayılan Inheritance for Turkish property.

Mr. or Ms. Tiocfaidh, thank you for replying to my post..really, thank you alot.

You are right, the Italian marriage is valid because my mom never did anything after dad left, but if I tell Turkey about it, my dad could go to jail for bigamy and i don't want to cause this kind of problem for him. All I really want is the Turkish government to know that I exist and for them to add me as his dependent son in the registration office.

Can I do this in a way that he won't go to jail?. I have my Italian birth certificate with my dad's signature and I also have their marriage certificate. I have read something that says that I should have my birth registered through the Turkish embassy in my city, but if i do this, I guess the marriage will also have to be registered to prove i'm his legitimate son. I will also have to go to the army if my birth is registered, but I speak no Turkish and don't have the money to pay army to go for 3 weeks and i'm afraid to go to army because i don't know anybody there.

It seems that the only way to get my rights for future is by exposing my dad's broken laws, that he left a marriage and child without divorcing...i did not want to do this so i guess i have a choice to make, make problems for my dad or get my rights...hmmm, not a good choice for me, it makes me feel bad and worried...don't know what is the right thing to do...what he did to mom and me was wrong, but for son to send his dad to jail is also wrong.