Mesajı Okuyun
Old 21-03-2009, 12:28   #8
Tiocfaidh

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
I don't know what to say, you have helped me a lot, you have with your words & explanation made my case very strong, you see, he might have a clean criminal record in Turkey, but one of the reasons he left us is because he got in trouble with the law in my country, he was arrested for fraud & released on bail, after that he just run back to Turkey like a coward, without taking us with him (I would have followed my husband anywhere as per my love and wife's duty) and without a word to us for many years. Though he did not commit this crime in Turkey, I'm sure he won't want Turkish court to know that he is actually a fugitive from the law of another country. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Can you tell me in what Turkish city you live?.

You are very welcome, it's a pleasure for myself to help the ones needing information regarding Turkish law from abroad. I must say that you have strong arguments and evidences for claiming your/your children's rights of allowance and inheritance from your husband. I recommend you to start the legal process from registering your marriage in Turkish offices. This should have done by your husband(the Turkish spouse according to the law) as applying to the nearest Turkish consulate in 30 days within your marriage. However, you can still do this application -by yourself- to a Turkish Consulate as stating your situation. Btw, I'm living in a town named Kayseri in the central region of the country.

Best wishes