Mesajı Okuyun
Old 01-05-2011, 18:25   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Held against my will

Please note: the boyfriend sounds much creepier than he really is. He was very kind, and romantic until I refused to marry him. We had a break-up fight.

When he stopped answering his telephone and answering his e-mails, I drove to his house. It is on the edge of the city, next to a graveyard. All of the neighborhood is under construction.

So I found him, and we were in a room on the second floor, and the conversation was going painfully.

Suddenly he asked "Does anyone else know you are here?" I said, "No." He got up, walked out of the room and locked me in the room.

I had no idea what he meant to do. He had joked a few weeks earlier about "kidnapping" me and keeping me in this apartment. All of a sudden I thought "I've been with him 8 months but I don't really know him afterall, what has he got planned?"

I went to the windows to see if I could jump out but it was two floors down, to concrete. He could have come back with a knife or a gun or who knows what. Would it be for 2 minutes, 20, 2 hours? 2 days? I knew there were only males in the building and vicinity, would he bring them?

I was frightened, I suffer from anxiety/panic attacks and claustrophobia (he knows this). Not being able to jump, I went to the door and started kicking on it and yelling loudly. He came back and opened the door.

I confess I slapped him. Hard.

He said he'd gone to see if there was anyone sitting in my car (which to me seemed strange, why would he need to know I was actually alone?)

We calmed down and talked for a bit more and then I left.

The relationship is over, obviously. I am still shaken from having been locked in a room.

I am just curious, can I open a dava against him for having locked me in a room like that? I don't plan to, but I am curious if there is a law about things like that.

Thanks.