Mesajı Okuyun
Old 18-07-2009, 20:41   #1
Really Concerned As Love Turkey

Varsayılan Headaches... when will it this lawyer cease to make more..?

Hello,

For 5 to 6 years we have been having troubles with a certain lawyer in Antalya. We eventually "won" the battle and things where back to usual then on friday we get a notice from the court saying that my partner has to go to prison for three months. This is following my prison (yes thats right as a foreigner i spent days in there fabulous hotel) for speaking in court to say that we are in the right and the judge gave me a 4 days sentence for speaking. Only after the fifth day had passed i had to make an appointment to the prison managers to get them to call the courthouse and get the judge to send the fax to them to say i have served my time and can go home..not happy about that however this lawyer has been pressing on me and my family here for years and is trying to take the village land from us and now a new attack he wants from the entire village claiming his great grandfather founded the area and he wants it all!

i think you might have read an earlier post years back well it is still happening and with a partner and 4 children this does not help out much at all surely he should be barred from pratice and why do the folders dissapear and then new ones arrive once we have closed this issue? how can the system allow this and what can be done to stop this person

any advice welcome

regards