Mesajı Okuyun
Old 23-09-2009, 05:18   #5
Konuk

Varsayılan Habitation cert iskan

Can anybody tell me why l haven't got a habitation cert, my block was built in 2003, it consists of ground floor apt, first floor, second floor and third floor, also on the ground floor is a duplex, and on the third floor is a penthouse. All are registered at didim townhall as having habitation cert except for mine which is the ground floor apt the first finished and bought by me in August 2003. l have come over to update my deeds to find out at didim Townhall that l don't have habitation cert, the one they gave me which l had to pay €5 for. It has on it ground floor and dulex No 1, second floor No 1, third floor and penthouse No2. Total No 4. But there are 5 dwellings. What is not there is ground floor apt and it should be No 2 on that line to make 5 dwellings in total. Then l try and apply for the Hab cert and they tell me l have to apply and pay for a building license to get it. (The builder doesn't seem to know or says he doesn't and says if l pay he will get it but wants the money first but doesn't know how much could be between £300 and £700. All what the builder said translated by the Estate Agent). It doesn't make sense didn't the Town Hall come and inspect the building before giving the habitation cert, were they blind didn't they see 5 residences not 4. Does anybody know the reason behind this or am l missing something